By Rotary Service and Engagement Staff
You are invited to an exciting webinar series about cultivating effective projects that will create a sustainable impact in your community and around the world. These webinars offer tools and strategies to help you plan, find resources for, implement, and evaluate your projects, including youth service projects. They are offered in several languages (English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish) and feature your peers from our global community lending their expertise and experiences to help you with your service goals.
View a recording of the first who webinars on, and register for the upcoming session:
Promoting Projects: Tell Your Story
Telling your story of service and positive change is an essential part of carrying out service projects. It’s especially important to share how you overcame any challenges, the lessons you learned, and tips for how other people can best approach similar projects. After watching this video, you will be able to:
1. Understand the connection between telling a good story and increasing Rotary’s visibility
2. Identify effective tactics to promote your projects
3. Use different tools to tell your story at every stage of the project
Planning a Project: Design for Results
Well-planned projects are more likely to have positive and sustainable results. Every community has its own strengths and challenges, so the best approach is to work closely with people from the various groups that have a stake in the outcome. After watching this session, you’ll be able to:
1. Understand the importance of starting with a community assessment
2. Develop an effective project plan with a focus on being able to measure your results
3. Understand what’s needed to ensure that your project is sustainable
Register for the three upcoming sessions:
- Finding Project Partners and Resources: Build an Effective Team, Thursday, 20 April, 10:00 Chicago time (UTC-5)
- Measuring Results: Demonstrate Your Impact, Thursday, 4 May, 18:00 Chicago time (UTC-5)
- Expanding Reach: Partner with Youth in Service, Thursday, 18 May, 18:00 Chicago time (UTC-5)
Visit rotary.org/webinars for more information.
3 thoughts on “Join us for the Cultivating Effective Projects webinar series”
measuring results and expanding reach webinars take place at 02:00am greek time, therefore not possible to follow. Is there a possibility to get them in a registered form?
Thank you for all your efforts to make us aware!
The live event will be recording and shared with all those who registered for the event following the live presentation if you would like to view it after.