By Rotary Service and Engagement Staff
As we approach the end of 2018, we’re taking a look back. Here are this year’s top five posts (based on number of views) from:
- During Rotary’s Water and Sanitation Month in March, we posted five ways to provide clean water and sanitation in your communities.
- In August, Sean O’Hara, founder of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Rotarians and Friends Fellowship, told us how attending his first Rotary International Convention in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, in 2017, inspired him to form the group.
- In March, Rotaract celebrated its 50th anniversary. We offered four ways to take action and celebrate the historic milestone.
- During Vocational Service Month in January, we suggested five ways you can incorporate vocational service in your club activities by using your unique skills and expertise to address community needs and empower others to discover new professional opportunities and interests.
- In July, we listed ideas for honoring RI President Barry Rassin’s theme and Be the Inspiration for positive change, motivating clubs and communities to face today’s challenges with courage, optimism, and creativity.
Happy New Year!