By Rotary Service and Engagement Staff
As we start the new calendar year, we’re taking a look back. Here are the top five posts (based on number of views) from 2017:
- Rotaract clubs bring together people ages 18-30 to exchange ideas with leaders in the community, develop leadership and professional skills, and have fun through service. In communities worldwide, Rotary and Rotaract members work together to take action through service. Learn what makes a Rotaract project outstanding.
- Before the 2017 Rotary International Convention, we shared exciting convention events to help members gain inspiration.
- October’s ethical dilemma sparked a discussion about tracking volunteer hours.
- On World Habitat Day, we announced our service partnership with Habitat for Humanity. This new partnership aims to enhance club and district service by providing access to resources and programming. Clubs can work with Habitat affiliates and local communities to design and provide long-term, affordable housing to families in need of shelter.
- During Membership and New Club Development Month in August, we wrote about expanding membership through service.
Happy New Year!