By Azka Asif, RI Programs Staff
As we head into the New Year, we’re taking a look at back at 2015. Here are your five favorite stories from this past year (based on views):
- Camp Enterprise, a Rotarian-funded three-day program for high school juniors, helps develop the next generation of entrepreneurs. Originally started by the Rotary Club of Kansas City, Missouri, USA, the program has been replicated by more than 30 clubs throughout North America.
- The July ethical dilemma discussion encourages teamwork to overcome obstacles.
- Celebrating our accomplishments through Rotary Days recognized more than 400 clubs and districts around the world who heeded Past RI President Gary C.K. Huang’s call to Light Up Rotary through unique Rotary Day events.
- Rotarian Malcolm Lindquist, a member of Rotary Club of Brownhill Creek, Australia, shares how one Rotarian’s commitment to education changed the lives of disadvantaged students in Nepal.
- The January ethical dilemma discussion encourages Rotarians to practice the Four-Way test when conducting business with Rotarians.
Happy New Year!