By Ellina Kushnir, Rotary Programs staff
To wind down 2014, we’re taking a look at the past year. Your five favorite stories (based on views):
- ShelterBox International Partnerships Manager Melissa Martins Casagrande recaps disaster relief accomplishments made possible through the Rotary-ShelterBox partnership.
- Monique Cooper-Liverpool, a member of the Rotary Club of Monrovia, Liberia, shares updates about Ebola’s impact in Monrovia and information about how the Rotary family can help Rotarian-led relief and recovery efforts.
- The October ethical dilemma discussion seeks recommendations on reminding members to act with integrity in their personal, professional, and Rotary endeavors.
- RI President Gary C.K. Huang inspires us to Light Up Rotary through Rotary Days: fun, informal community events that highlight Rotary’s accomplishments while introducing neighbors and friends to Rotary.
- The July ethical dilemma discussion asks how to resolve a service project issue by following Rotary’s guiding principles.
Tell your Rotary story: add completed projects to Rotary Showcase, share on Facebook and Twitter, and submit a blog post.
See you in 2015!
One thought on “Top stories from 2014”
Reblogged this on ShelterBox Australia's Blog and commented:
ShelterBox disaster relief achievements the most popular post on Rotary Service connections Bolg. Worth a look and sharing with your friends on Facebook etc ………..